Sunday 24 July 2011

Being new at blogging and having no clue at what I am doing. Just giving it another try..

Sunday afternoon.. I have only been up for two hours.. I went to bed after dawn and my multiple alarms rang before I even had some sleep. Of course, I would get up very early since I officially (and stupidly) state out loud that:
  1. I don't need much sleep.
  2. I don't want to waste my only shot at life with sleeping.
  3. I take pride in going to bed at dawn, usually ending up a zombie at some point.
Of course, listening to AmyWinehouse's haunting voice did not give me any chance to fall asleep. So, I eventually shifted to some Rock. Joe Satriani's 'Motorcycle Song' did not give me any chance to listen to more. Those perfectly timed guitar riffs guided me into sleep like a lullaby, and even though I frequently woke up to the chirpings of birds, and neighbors' voices overheard, I remained in bed and overslept. From under that quilt, shifting from one plane to another, dreaming about whatever my untamed mind dragged in, and daydreamed about my principal source of interest: women.

Now, dirty minds, stay away. It's not naughty daydreaming, but only a personal way to make my (closed) eyes, mind, spirit sparkle from Inside. And a personal device to log into delightful dreams. It's just like idea behind the movie 'The Matrix': I bring the thoughts I want to dream about from my daydreams into my dreams. Often does it work, except I don't recall those dream experiences long enough before they fade away. But for sure, I do condition my mind about at least one centre of interest, with the benefit of having the option to choose who will be the centre of interest of my dreams, and, during daytime, in my life.
And even though I have no memories of the dreams of this morning, I do know who were the Souls I called for to meet me in those planes I call dreams. The fun part of my schemes is that, in real life, those persons are extremely kind to me, to say the least, which is a very good thing. Friends or flings, I do get very lucky. Some people work out their mind a real lot about how to attract partners. I am lucky to be able to dream about the people who will come to me 'later', although 'very soon' is more appropriate. Like I said, I got lucky about this. Very lucky.
But this does bring me back to the starting point: I do not like to go to bed, and therefore I cannot plan my dreams as well as I suppose I could, if only for the sake of bringing more fun into my days.

By now, of course, I am lost, and I have no idea where this is taking me, but I like to write, so I keep going. Just a little more.
The safe side being that most probably, nobody will ever be reading this apart from me when I'll come back to remember the thoughts I wrote about. The worrying part is that somebody I know reads about this, but I am down to earth and know that this can't happen. Not in this life. And also, I guess I do not care much about what others think. To be honest, I do not care at all, and this is probably what keeps me young and healthy. My life is the harvest of my dreams, and although it is so clear that I should go to bed earlier from now on, I hope this evening finds me smart enough to do what I need to do.

And there goes a third instalment, just before twilight. I have been dreaming of doing this my whole life. It only took a caring, delightful, young woman to plant the seed in my mind. Although I have to admit I have no idea of what her intital idea for me was, her kind insistance made me plough deep enough to find out how to start something that would be of interest to myself. Relatively anonymous here, I feel free to speak my mind, and say how today is a beautiful day. No one can say what tomorrow will be made of, and even though it's way past late in some parts of the World, only the clocks differ. The world is still the same for everyone, as are opportunities and current events.

Let us pray for a better future for everyone. Now as I am ending this page, I am wondering about what wrong and right in the World right now, and really hoping for the better for everyone - Hoping that the Light reaches the Heart of everyone in need of Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment